Holiday home during COVID-19 – Villa Sea Paradise Curaçao is ready for rent!
Renting a holiday home during COVID-19 period is a safer way to spend your vacation with your family compared to booking of a hotel. In your holiday home you will stay together as a family that is much safer for you on vacation.
There are quite a few advantages to having a holiday in a holiday home during COVID-19 than in a hotel.
Why is Holiday home during COVID-19 better?
You and your family are on vacation in one location for 7 days or more without the interaction with other guests of the same hotel accommodation. That makes you feel more secure because the virus transfer is kept to a minimum. You have the entire holiday home with swimming pool, beach, sea and garden at your own disposal (Villa Sea Paradise Curacao).
Why book Villa Sea Paradise Curacao?
Apart from being ready as holiday home during COVID-19, at Villa Sea Paradise Curacao you also have the advantage that the villa on curacao is on the coastal strip and that there is a strong Northeast trade wind blowing gently. As a result, the aerosols with the relevant Corona virus (if any) cannot remain in the air for a long time. The humidity in Curaçao is also high and with the warm weather the Corona virus does not have much chance of surviving outdoors.
Besides these arguments check the reviews from our guests if you are not convinced yet.
Hygiene measures in Curacao
Of course, it is always important to observe the hygiene measures within the holiday home during COVID-19 as when you go out for an activity. With your family on vacation you must be extra cautious. In Curaçao, the Corona measures are just like in the Netherlands and elsewhere RIVM. Such as washing hands with soap for 20 seconds, sneezing / coughing in your elbow, no shaking hands, using handkerchief paper once and immediately throwing it away, using face mask when too many people present and of course keep your distance. The social distancing on Curaçao is 2 meters (7 feet) compared to the Netherlands (6 feet).
Measures taken within the holiday home during COVID-19
What are we doing at Villa Sea Paradise Curaçao holiday home during COVID-19 to put your health first?
If you book your holiday at Villa Sea Paradise Curaçao, you can count on the following:
- Contactless check in, you will receive your code to open the front door by mail. We limit contact with our guests as much as possible. Your safety and that of our employees is our prerogative!
- At the front door is a hand sanitizer that everyone should use before entering the villa.
- We will call you on the home phone upon arrival. If you have any questions, you can app, email or call us.
- Intermediate cleaning is not carried out for a stay of 7 nights for precautionary reasons. For stays of more than 7 nights, cleaning is done, but the guest is not required to be in the villa.
- Each water tap has a soap pump to wash hands.
- In the villa guests receive cleaning products.
- Tissues are placed in each bedroom and sitting room.
- Air-conditioning filters are cleaned after every guest visit.
- Telephone, remote controls, doorknobs, switches, railings and taps are disinfected after every guest visit (extra attention).
- The holiday home during COVID-19 is ventilated for at least 6 hours after a guest visit, before the new guest is allowed in.
- Our cleaning workers working inside the holiday home during COVID-19 wear gloves and face masks for cleaning.
- At check-out, the maid comes 15 minutes in advance to inspect and clean the villa.
What can you do to put your health first during your vacation inyour holiday home during COVID-19?
- Wash your hands regularly before leaving the airport of the country of departure.
- Wear a face mask at the airport of departure and on the plane.
- Take in your handbag a hand sanitizer (50ml) of at least 60% alcohol to clean your hands regularly and to clean toilet seats in public areas before use.
- Wash your hand regularly or sanitize your hand every time you leave the villa and upon entering the villa.
- Avoid busy places.
- Keep 2 meters away (7 feet) in public places and do not stay near unknown people for too long.
- Avoid indoor activities and prefer to participate in outdoor activities.
- Go to those restaurants where you can eat outdoors.
- Avoid big events.
- Bring your face masks for when you are in public areas.
- Feel sick? Such as: runny nose, cough, sneezing, fever, headache, limb pain stay at home and call a doctor. The doctor comes to you. The data can be found in our information folder in the villa.
- Bring details of your travel insurance (is a must) and your health screening form along. Curaçao has excellent medical care.
Health care prior to departure to Curacao
Of course, we assume that when you go on vacation in a holiday home during COVID-19 you are in good health. To maintain your health, eat a healthy diet and exercise a lot and, if necessary, take vitamins. The vitamins that can boost your immune system are vitamin D3, vitamin C, Zinc and Quercetin see (Zelfzorgcovid19.nl) Always contact your doctor to see if you really need vitamins.
When will Curacao reopen?
As of January 1, 2021, Curaçao will reopen international traffic to all international travellers and yes that includes travellers from United States, Canada, Europe and the rest of the world, who complies with the island’s entry protocols.
So what does that mean for travellers?
Tourists who come to Curacao have to have a:
1) Digitally filled out Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours before departure and
carry a printed proof along.
2) Digital immigration card, that can be found here
3) Travel insurance
4) Negative PCR test result (nasal, no gargle) within 72 hours before departure by an
accredited laboratory and carry this printed result as proof.
Children, six years and younger without symptoms, whose parents both have proof
of a negative test, do not need to take a PCR test nor require a Passenger Locator Card (PLC).
5) Good insurance for medical care. If a tourist arrives and contracts Covid-19 infection,
It is good to realise that all medical costs are charged to that tourist.
For further information please visit the site of the Government of Curacao.
- What about returning back home, are there requirements imposed by different governments?
The Netherlands: for those heading back to the Netherlands no PCR nor self quarantine of 10 days are required for the moment. See government.nl
- Other countries such as USA and Canada impose only that you get tested 3-5 days after travel and stay at home 7 days (See also CDC- instructions) or for Canadians heading back home from Curacao they have to us ArriveCAN to submit mandatory travel information.
Looking for a place to stay? Interested in staying with us? Contact us! For more information about our oceanfront villa, one of the nicest and close to town, check the availability and book Curacao vacation rentals: Villa Sea Paradise Curacao!
Stay safe and stay with us for a pleasant and secure vacation.